Incentives for rural registrars: everything you need to know

Posted on 16th Apr 2020

Did you know that you may be eligible to receive a rural incentive payment if you’re working in a Modified Monash (MM) 3-7 location?

Do you work in an Aboriginal Medical Service (AMS) or a hospital providing primary care?

Did you receive a payment?

If not, your payment may have gone to your practice.

Speak to your practice directly about this. They might be paying this to you in other ways.

Then contact the Department of Human Services to update your bank details so all future payments get paid directly to you.

To learn more about the payments, please click here.