Calling for nominations for the 2020 WAGPET awards
Posted on 27th Mar 2020
We are honoured to work with so many fantastic people in the GP community of WA and it is time to celebrate them!
The WAGPET awards recognises outstanding registrars, supervisors and training facilities across our state for their demonstrated excellence in practice, education and community impact. This year's awards include:
Registrar of the Year - nominate now!
- demonstrated excellence in GP
- high-quality of care provided to patients
- commitment to patients and the wider community.
Educator of the Year - nominate now!
- delivers outstanding, high-quality and innovative teaching opportunities to registrars
- has a strong commitment to excellence in general practice
- provides mentoring and support to registrars above and beyond expectations.
Training Facility of the Year - nominate now!
- the availability of the GP supervisors (both for corridor consultation and formal teaching)
- the quality of teaching provided (both formal and informal)
- the support given to the registrar by all members of the TF (medical and non-medical)
- the commitment of practice staff to GP registrar training.
Rural Generalist of the Year - nominate now!
- demonstrated commitment to rural generalism
- demonstrated commitment to learning and developing as a rural generalist
- evidence of service to their rural community
Know a GP or training facility deserving of one of these awards?
Nominate them by clicking one of the buttons above. Nominations can be submitted by anyone who has involvement with the WAGPET training program, including GP registrars, prevocational doctors, GP supervisors, practice staff, WAGPET staff and members. Please note, self nominations are not accepted.
Nominations will close on Friday, 24 April 2020.